Black And White Challenge Day 6: Color Base With White (And Nail-Venturous Floam!)
So I almost forgot today was a challenge day. I was sick all day yesterday and nearly forgot to get my Day 6 challenge post ready to go! I’m going to keep this short today because it’s 3am and I’m pretty wiped out.
Today’s Black and White Challenge is a Color Base With White. A few girls on twitter had asked about stamping over Floam, an awesome green and yellow polish by I’m Feeling Nail-Venturous that looks just like the old Nickelodeon product of my childhood. Since I was lucky enough to snag a bottle of Floam I was happy to oblige.
Black And White Challenge Day 6: Color Base With White
Nail-Venturous Floam is an amazing polish! It’s made up of a super dense concentration of green and blue glitter, with a clear suspension base. It was actually a bit too thick on my first coat so I added a few drops of thinner and the application was a breeze after that. I used 3 coats for full coverage, although most people would be fine with 2 coats. As will all glitters, removal is a pain in the ass. And expect to find stray blue and green glitter EVERYWHERE for the next few days.
And a gratuitous macro shot of Floam. You’ll want to enlarge this photo for sure. ^_^
Check out the rest of the Sexy6 and their take on the Day 6 Challenge ^_^
1. White base with black (Apr. 1st 2012)
2. Black base with white (Apr. 4th 2012)
3. Black base with color (Apr. 7th 2012)
4. White base with color (Apr. 10th 2012)
5. Color base with black (Apr. 13th 2012)
6. Color base with white (Apr. 16th 2012)
7. Black & white with glitters (Apr. 19th 2012)
8. Sponging (Apr. 22nd 2012)
9. Water marble (Apr. 25th 2012)
10. Manicure of your choice with black and white (Apr. 28th 2012)