I hope you’re having a great Saturday! I was under the weather yesterday so I’m hoping that today I’ll be operating at max capacity so I can get my Guild Wars on some more. ^_^ Here’s this weeks Beauty Blog Coalition Roundup for you all to enjoy.
- Clarisonic has just released a new Acne Cleansing Set. For more information, and a chance to win your own, head over to Blushing Basics.
- NARS re-launched their Eyeliner Stylo line with new colors and formula. The Stepford Witch reviews and swatches these for you!
- Retrodiva’s Beauty checks out Neutrogena’s new Shine Control primer, foundation, and powder. See if it really does keep the shine at bay.
- Cosmetically Challenged has chosen her favorites from the China Glaze Bohemian Collection. Did any of your faves’ make the cut?
- Alison of the Advice Sisters wants to tell you why she’s in love with Dimitri James (not actually the MAN, whom she’s never met, but definitely his SKINN Cosmetics). The Perfect Palette is your perfect travel companion.
- Destany at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom thought she was losing her mind recently when she forgot the Deborah Lippmann True Blood nail polish she was wearing was scented…
- Emily Hudspeth is Bringing the Beauty to You! Getting great deals and having great hair are 2 things that most girls love. See these great L’Oreal products that Emily scored and how she liked them.
- Do you wear makeup to the gym? BeautyTidbits shares her opinion on troweling on cosmetics before a workout session.
- Connie from Mimi’s Mani’s shares the anti-aging benefits and her love for Dalton Cosmetics.
- Making Up the Midwest found the perfect yellow nail polish just in time for the transition to fall!
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful swatches the 4 new shades from the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo line for fall…which are must-haves?
- Discover an arsenal of beauty goodies that will keep your look bullet proof and that travel well! Mama Fashionista shares her tools for Beauty On The Go!
- Who doesn’t love a good beauty bargain? Christina from Curls N Pearls shares her latest makeup counter savings discovery.
- Grab the men in your house! LuminousLacquer’s fiance shares his thoughts on August’s BirchBox Man!
- TheFabZilla discovers an eye makeup remover that’s natural, paraben-free and cruelty- free from an organic food store. Find out if it’s a yay or nay.
- The Beauty Professor took the recently-released Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation on vacation…read all about her pleasant surprise!
- Glitter.Gloss.Garbage is giving away two Eclos Anti-aging skincare sets!
- BeautyJudy swatches and reviews the summer collection of a new, fashion-based nail polish brand, LVX.
- Rie from Nails and Noms would like to introduce you to Takko Lacquer, a new indie polish brand that has a gorgeous range of shimmer, jelly, and duochrome polishes!
- Lipgloss Break and Alberto VO5 are giving away a huge hair care prize package. Enter to win!
- Make Up For Ever hits the spot with their lasting lip colors, Aqua Rouge. Beauty Info Zone has two of the these beauties to share with you.
- Blushing Noir swatches the new Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge to prove that a hot red lip CAN last all day!
- Scottish Beauty Blog caught up with amazing Ana Cruzalegui and her team backstage at this year’s Edinburgh International Fashion Festival and what a makeup extravaganza it was!
- Fall calls for dark, rich hues! See how Phyrra used Manic Panic Voodoo Blue & Purple Haze to change her hair for Fall.
- Ro’s Raving about Fevour Cosmetics, a new mineral cruelty free cosmetics line.
- Lola from Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has found THE Holy Grail face oil- Sponge Ladi Avokanto is heavenly, Cruelty-Free, and a healthy must-have miracle worker in a bottle!
- Oh So Lacquered tries her first Sephora by OPI polish and is completely obsessed with this turquoise glitterfest!
- Sheila from Painted Ladies takes you on a tour of the mascaras featured on the blog recently. Which mascara is the best?
- Is your hair dry and unruly? Then the new Smooth Lock line from Redken might just be for you. Pammy Blogs Beauty tames her long, dry, highlighted locks with this great new line!
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog swoons over the holo sparkles in an Island Girl nail polish.
- Starting blogging but don’t know what you should do? Cosmetics Aficionado shows you 5 blogging changes you can make today.
- Ashley from Peek & Ponder shares a frosty purple eye makeup look and shows each step it took to create it.
- Have you tried Pomegranate nail lacquer yet? Nidia at Lit from Within does her interpretation of the ‘claw’ nail art with Blue Screen of Death and Cyberspace.
- Miss L from Beauty by Miss L reviewed Institut Arnaud Youthful Radiance Day Cream SPF5 that is for women in the age of 25-35 who wish to fight against the first signs of ageing.
- Polarbelle finds a vacation in a palette with the NYX Be Free Palette; nearly everything you need in one box.
It’s been a while since I last posted a Weekly Roundup! Please enjoy these articles by my fellow members of the Beauty Blog Coalition! ^_^ (updated, I posted the wrong one previously. :-P)
- Making Up the Midwest reviews Maybelline’s The Mega Plush Volum’ Express Mascara – her new favorite!
- Add trendy colors you covet, to your lashes.Until the end of August only, Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara is being offered in FOUR Limited Edition shades – Go Go Green, Blink of Blue, Totally Teal and Pop of Purple. The Advice Sisters check them out, and report!
- Enter BeautyTidbits giveaway to win a cool ULINX Magnetic Charm Bracelet.
- Retrodiva doesn’t allow any heat to touch her hair for 30 days. Find out what she used to tame all that frizz at Retrodiva’s Beauty.
- The Stepford Witch reviews The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Cream Foundation – read on to find out what she loves and doesn’t love about this product.
- Emily, from Emily Hudspeth hair design and makeup artist has seen great results from Viviscal Hair Repair. Emily has been using this supplement for about 6 weeks and is seeing incredible results. Its almost time for another haircut and she just cut off about 8 inches!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom tries Cover Band Sticks ‘n Stones over a few different bases.
- There are affordable and fabulous new beauty products at CVS. Here are two of my favorites!
- Laura at My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog tries out products that hold the secrets to Geisha-like skin!
- Hand-made and based in Scotland, Scottish Beauty Blog catches up with makeup artist Ana Cruzalegui, the lady behind amazing false eyelash brand WE ARE FAUX.
- Lola from Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has Determined that My Weightless Eye Cream is one of the Best Beauty Secrets that Everyone Needs to Know about!
- Phyrra loves the gorgeous Fall 2012 Beauty Trends this year. Which ones are your favorite?
- So you cried a river last night and you have to go to work (or school) today. TheFabZilla shares tricks on how to hide signs of over-crying, a.k.a Makeup after a Breakup.
- Miss L from Beauty by Miss L reviewed eco-friendly Derma E makeup remover this week, which is now one of her new favorite makeup remover.
- BeautyJudy stopped by the Orly booth at Cosmoprof North America last month and saw lots of nail BLING!
- The Lacquered Lady shows off OPI Danke-Shiny Red from the new Germany collection and goes on a dupe search. Will there be a perfect polish match?
- Everyone needs eyeshadow primer! Sheila from Painted Ladies shows you why in the latest Breaking Down Beauty.
- Midnight Manicures is giving away Sea Lore Nail Polishes from the Triton’s Daughters Collection. Tell us which one is your favorite and enter to win!
- The NARS Joie de Vivre palette is all kinds of awesome. Cosmetics Aficionado has drool worthy photos and a full review.
- Butter London’s Autumn/Winter 2012 nail polish collection is out! Check out a preview from Christina at Curls N Pearls – what’s your favorite shade?
- Addicted to “monthly” members-only beauty sample subscriptions? Pammy Blogs Beauty sure is! Just for a change, she tries out JustFab: a monthly boutique shopping site for cute and trendy shoes, handbags, and accessories. Cute stuff for a great price!
- Mama Fashionista loves Julep so much she wants to give you a code so you can try it out for A PENNY! Plus she’s giving away an introductory box!
- Beauty Info Zone has another great giveaway. This time you can win 4 fab goodies from Miracle Skin Transformer.
- Hello Dollface tests some great new shampoos and ends up with bigger, blonder, softer hair. Check out the best new haircare here!
- Always a fan of neutral wash of color, the Beauty Professor is thrilled to have discovered Beauty Is Life’s matte eye shadow in Camel!
- While still enjoying summer till it winds down and fall fast approaching, Mimi’s Mani’s shares some Zoya love with Kimber from this summer’s Surf collection.
- Polarbelle shows you what blogging was like before blogs…doing it Caveman Style!
- Still lemming Unicorn Pee? Nidia at Lit From Within shows you a few dupes from some Indie polish makers that might just do the trick.
- Stephanie Louise-All Things Beautiful FINALLY duped her beloved MAC shadow in Humid…with a low cost option! Click for swatches & comparison!
- Clarisonic has just released a new Acne Cleansing Set. For more information, and a chance to win your own, head over to Blushing Basics.
I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend! I’ve got some awesome things to share with you this upcoming week so stay tuned! If you haven’t entered the Zoya Giveaway you’ve still got some time, so check out that post [HERE]!! In the meantime, enjoy this weeks Beauty Blogger Coalition Roundup! ^_^
- Is your hair and skin dry and damaged? MyStyleBell explains the difference between Argan Oil and Grapeseed Oil and explains which one is better for your hair.
- Are you interested in trying a monthly sample service for beauty products? Emily has tried a few and was happy with the first impression of Sample Society by beautybar.com. See what came in the June Sample Society box!
- Everything has a scent, even cold! Designer Serge Lutens celebrates it in his avant-garde, new fragrance, l’eau Froide. Alison Blackman of the Advice Sisters checks out the fragrance and gives a report. Cool yourself all Summer long!
- Miss L from Beauty by Miss L tried L´Oreal Youth Code Luminize Super Serum and now shares her thoughts about it.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom showcases polishes inspired by the movie Snow White and the Huntsman.
- Glitter.Gloss.Garbage has swatches of MAC Casual Colour.
- Brooke from BlushingNoir shows you what is in her first (and second!) Little Black Bag with this open box video!
- BeautyJudy wear-tests, reviews and shares swatches of Dermelect’s new ME Anti-Aging Color Nail Lacquers. Do theydeliver on the company’s promise of chip-resistance and nail strengthening? Find out!
- BeautyTidbits is giving away a bunch of new NIVEA skincare goodies and a trendy beach tote to get you ready for the beach season!
- Phyrra brings you the best in bright hair from Premiere Beauty Orlando.
- The Pink Sith yammers on about mermaids and cable TV, but she shows you some awesome pictures of Models Own Nail Polish in Indian Ocean while she does it.
- Take the headache out of nail art and try this simple trick from Blushing Basics.
- Are you looking for a great peel for summer-ready glowing skin? Lola from Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog is a huge fan of Suki Renewal Bio-Surfacing Facial Peel because it’s natural, vegan, and highly effective!
- There are some big-name must-haves out there, but when you shop locally a whole new world can open up for a beauty enthusiast! Follow Bailey around a farmers market and see what local beauty she finds.
- Beauty Info Zone wants to teach you about double cleansing with Dermalogica PreCleanse. They also want one US reader to win the product to see how great it is for themselves.
- Beauty and Fashion Tech looks at some truly odd beauty items with The 8 Strangest Beauty Products.
- Girl Gloss has a MAC Casual Colour Collection Swatch of the Shade Keep it Casual.
- How do you remove your makeup? TheFabZilla tried a gamut of ways but got hooked with Micellar water. Check out her recent faves.
- It is Giveaway time over at Pammy Blogs Beauty! So, head on over to enter to win a Total Beauty Collection sample box!
- Polarbelle spends a little time getting her nautical on with the Mac Hey, Sailor eyeshadows.
- Nails and Noms shows us some pretties from the new indie kid on the block, Cirque Nail Polish with their Dark Horse Collection!
- The Makeup Divas shares swatches and reviews MAC Ditto Shade & Smoke Shadow Liners.
- Have you been searching for a Polish that wears like a Gel? Midnight Manicures presents Dazzle Dry, it’s vegan, big 5-Free and dries in 5 minutes!
- Want a tan without the wrinkles? Lipgloss Break reviews Dr. Dennis Gross’s New Glow Pad sunless tanning towels.
- Playing Russian Roulette with your Hair? Cosmetically Challenged gives you three tips to help keep you and your hair safe.
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful is traveling across the country & shows you the L’Occitane Verbena Sachet & Fragrance/Gloss Duo that are traveling must haves!
- Gia of Bottles and Bottles of Polish wore 3 purple polishes at the same time- check out how amazing they looked together
- Where the party at? Lynn shows you the After Party on her nails over at Oh So Lacquered.
- Always on the search for great makeup, Christina of Curls N Pearls shares a review of the RevitaLash Spotlight Highlighting Pencil. Check out what she thinks!
- Nails Beautiqued has some summertime fun mouthwatering hues for your nails? Checkout Jessica Gelato Maio Collection.
- Always looking for the best in skin care, Spontaneous Chick posted 4 avocado face masks that work.
- Hello Dollface copies Julianne Hough’s natural makeup for a pretty daytime look. Will you see Rock of Ages this weekend?
- Geniabeme has a bright FOTD using Kiss My Sass Cosmetics!
- Do you believe in happy endings? Mina of Fabulous Awesomeness swatches the Fairytale Collection by Cult Nails!
- Katia-Blondycandy went to Beauty Trend Show at Nordstrom in South Coast Plaza and was lucky to get two great makeovers from YSL and Guerlain. Watch her funny photos and read advices from best makeup artists.
- Want a colorful, dramatic, and edgy look? Nancy from The Dark Side of Beauty shows us how to create it with the Sugarpill Burning Heart palette!
- Perilously Pale shows us how to achieve the on trend anti-smokey eye look with the new Maybelline New York Luminous Lights Quads.
- Beauty from Liz shows beauty products that she has purchased in May. Maybe it is interesting to see what you can buy when you live in Estonia?
Just a quick post for ya today! I’m editing pictures and creating posts to share with you guys for the upcoming week. EXCITING STUFF!
Until then, I hope you enjoy this weeks Beauty Blogger Coalition Roundup for June 1st. ^_^
- During Fashion Week this past February, Retrodiva was able to visit with the Advanced Skin Care Spa esthecians and learn all about Luzern Laboratories products. Find out why their products are so divine.
- Find your sunglasses! Brooke from BlushingNoir shows off three of the Summer 2012 Neon Nail shades from China Glaze!
- Lola from lola’s secret beauty blog has found that the Rouge Bunny Rouge Sweet Excesses Glassy Gloss in Fleur Parfait delivers the perfect pink pout for the summer months!
- Phyrra tells you it’s not really the end of the world with the Meow End of Days Collection.
- Glitter.Gloss.Garbage has solutions for your hyperpigmentation problems.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom has found the perfect pinky coral creme in China Glaze’s Make Some Noise!
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows us Lovely Audrey from Jewelmint.
- Fan of Game of Thrones? Nancy from The Dark Side of Beauty shows us how to create a fierce House Lannister inspired look using Lime Crime’s ChinaDoll palette.
- Wine that’s good for your skin? Beauty Tidbits turns to Red Wine therapy with Apivita Wine Elixir Anti-wrinkle & Firming Night Cream, a gentle exfoliating and rejuvenating cream that restores the skin while you sleep.
- Hello Dollface shows how to get Kristen Stewart’s Red Hot Look with makeup from MAC.
- Perilously Pale thinks she has found her go to palette for a sophisticated smoky eye with the Dior 3 Couleurs Smoky Trio in Smoky Pink.
- May has been a fabulous month for trying great new products and discovering some old faves! Check out what made Pammy Blogs Beauty‘s Star Products list for May 2012!
- Spontaneous Chick tries out three new products from Boots skincare. The reviews are in but they’re a little mixed.
- Beauty Info Zone checks out Make Up For Ever’s newest addition: Aqua Shadows. Find out what’s to love and what to watch out for.
- Liz shows an easy smokey eye with NYX eyeshadows, great for a night out.
- Christina from Curls N Pearls shares her favorite Nicole Richie hairstyles from over the years. Who’s your favorite celeb hair icon?
- The Beauty Delicacy shares her barely there cruelty-free lipstick picks for May.
- When artwork and nail polish collide! Nails and Noms shows us a sneak peak of Georgia On My Mind, the newest Rescue Beauty Lounge Collection!!
- Glossybox has hit the US & Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful will show you what its bringing including Zoya, Burberry, & more!
- Take a look at Geniabeme‘s Little Black Bag Review! There are lots of pictures of all her goodies she got while playing the trading game!
- The Stepford Witch features Kutki, one of the colors from the NARS Thakoon Nail Polish collection. Check out what this pastel blue looks like swatched.
- Miss L shows her favorite beauty products from May 2012.
- Polarbelle brings you a look at the newest Chanel Ombre’ Contrast Eyeshadow Duo.
- The Lacquered Lady shows us her favorite summer neon nail polish!
- Are you an It Girl? Mina from Fabulous Awesomeness shares the June Julep Maven box, including fun, summer nail polish swatches.
- Wondering which shade of Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation may be your perfect match? The Beauty Professor shares swatches and a review of this coveted product.
- We’ll I’ll be Damned! Cosmetically Challenged gets “damned” by The Damn Salon!
- BeautyJudy reviews and swatches the new shades of Milani Color Perfect Lipstick and determines that these are retro 80s department store lippies – in a good way!
- Mac and cheese can make you feel cozy on an off day, but BeautyXpose shows how LORAC’s Unzipped nude eyeshadow palette does the trick when you can’t decide what makeup to wear.
Hope you’re all having a great holiday weekend so far! Check out some great reads for this weeks Beauty Blogger Coalition Roundup for May 25th! ^_^
Has blush ever mystified you? Retrodiva takes a look at some tips and techniques to make sure your blush is perfect for you.
Is the skin around your nails in bad shape? Would you do anything to fix it? Jessika from Polish Insomniac shows you her latest Holy Grail item – but would you spend that much $$$?
BlushingNoir has gone on a Revlon Swatch-A-Thon! Click to see 70 products from Revlon used in eye looks, as well as swatched and reviewed!
The Lacquered Lady shares with us her best tips for staying beautiful and confident this summer. What will be her number one tip?
Glitter.Gloss.Garbage shows off swatches of theBalm palette.
Beauty Info Zone can’t get enough of Eyeko Skinny Brush mascara. Both Marcia and Lisa are in love!
Phyrra shows you her newest lust, the Sugarpill Heart Breaker quad. She compares it to some of her other favorite shadows, too!
Lola from lola’s secret beauty blog has rediscovered just how much she loves the Hakuhodo Kokutan M & MLL eye shadow brushes – they are gorgeous, effective, and joyous to use!
The Beauty Professor shares three luxury beauty products that effortlessly take you from Spring to Summer…it is time to glow!
Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog is hosting a giveaway for Minerals Mate, a handy tray for mixing and applying any form of makeup!
OPI, ORLYs and Color Clubs, Oh my! Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom is co-sponsoring a super awesome fantastic giveaway!
The Stepford Witch swatches and reviews a lovely cream cheek product from The Face Shop.
The Crumpet started a 66 day Summer Nail Challenge going all the way through to September. Take a peek or join in!
Perilously Pale shares with us the complete set of four new limited edition Rouge d’Armani lip glosses from the Armani Beauty Summer 2012 collection.
Spontaneous Chick posted five MoroccainOil reviews.
Curls N Pearls is all kinds of inspired by Miley’s gorgeous look at the Billboard Music Awards, reminiscent of Brigitte Bardot.
The Pink Sith broke up with her old eye primer in order to start a romance with LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer. Her new love.
Hello Dollface wants to know: do you want perfect hair? Get it with these products from Matrix!
Love free stuff? How about a free L’Occitaine facial…and a giveaway for your own Angelica Instant Hydration Mask? BeautyXpose has you covered.
Looking for an amazing summer neon polish? Nails and Noms shows us this great set of minis from the Orly Feel The Vibe Collection!
Mally Beauty claims that her Face Defender is so amazing, you’ll never need to powder your face again. Check out Erin from Scandalous Beauty‘s verdict.
Miss L found out if Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash Night Treatment makes your lashes thicker and longer in 30 days.
Prime Beauty finds a less expensive alternative to her beloved WEN Cleansing Conditoner with the Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Collection in her latest Splurge v.s. Steal!
Mina Slater from Fabulous Awesomeness swatches Pretty In Pink color-changing nail polish by Del Sol!
BeautyJudy reviews the Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask, and finds the best way to describe the experience is like this: gentle, soft Pop Rocks for your face.
Beauty Blogazon Roundup October 9th -October 15th 2011
Red Hair and Black Nail Polish- Neon
Crackle inspired by a Music Video
Bright Lights, Big Color- Get
Nails and Noms- 31 Day Challenge: Day 1 (Red
The Style Page- It works … it really works! (Mask Hair
Cosmetically-Challenged.com- Fabulous Shoe Finds For Under $50.00!
Take Over the Oxford Style
Polish Pauper- What the?! Take Two! (Color
Nailderella- Want a rainbow
on your nails?
Polish insomniac- PSA! Too Faced to come out with Nail
Beauty.Mark Style & Fashion-My Visit to the Daphne
Guinness Exhibit at the Museum Of FIT
Glitter.Gloss.Garbage- MAC Posh
Paradise Mattene Swatches
The It Color- Swatch Series #4; Street Chic
Beauty and Fashion Tech-Choosing the Best
Girl Gloss- Blinc Kiss Me Mascara
Polish Insomniac- Dupe Search: Orly Fowl Play vs. OPI
Nails and Noms- NYX
Girls Polish- Dreamy Glitter and Gilded Glitter Swatches and
Polish Pauper- What the !? (Color
The Style Page- TouchBack- Allure
Best Of Beauty Award Winner
Creatively Yours- Fresh Faced Beauty- Get
The Look, Tika Sumpter
Face Shop BK901
Purple Holo by Glitter Gal
Glitter.Gloss.Garbage- Three Custom Specialists: My Beauty Bunny Lipstick
Addicted To All Things Pretty- Beyonce
Countdown Video and Mod Style Breakdown
Red Hair and Black Nail Polish shows us Nails like Barbie with Catrice-Just married
Midnight Manicures – The China Glaze Glitters from the Metro Collection
Nailfiled- Back (again) with The Face Shop GR502
Makeup Counter Confessions-Sanitation Please
Polish Pauper wants you to Forget the Rainbows, Bring on the Unicorn Puke!
Polish Insomniac shows us a Halloween Inspired Mani #1
Beauty.Mark Style & Fashion- New Updates
From Mascara To Meatloaf – Apples & Brown Sugar in Phyllo Shells
Nails and Noms – Essie Winter 2011 Cocktail Bling Collection (swatches & review)
Glitter Gloss Garbage reviews Bath and Body Works Paris Amour
Addicted To All Things Pretty- Women Of Color Interactive Product Map
Cosmetically Challenged - Ruby Kisses Ultra Control Eyeliner and why it’s a Keeper
Beauty and Fashion Tech – Home Laser Hair Removal
Girl Gloss – MAC Styledriven Swatches
Polish Fixation – My First Jelly Sandwich!
Midnight Manicures – A Englands Holy Grail
Nailfiled- Caronia Bright Nights Collection
Bookworm Nails – Essie Power Clutch/Princess Tiara Nail Art
Beauty Thesis – How Old Is Your Makeup? Find Out With A Cosmetic Calculator [Resource]
Polish Insomniac – Stash Shots: Dior!
Beauty Info Zone – So…when are you going to try Wen?
Nails and Noms – My First and Last Julep Maven Box, For Now…
Red Hair and Black Nail Polish – Nail Art Tutorial: Abstract Squares
Glitter.Gloss.Garbage – MAC Quiet Time Nail Swatch
Addicted To All Things Pretty – 20 Collections Krissy wants OPI to produce before she dies