Posts tagged Beauty Blogger Coalition
The Beauty Blog Coalition members may not all be American, but we do love to celebrate all holidays with our friends, so we bring you the 4th of July Competition, with not one but two $300 USD Visa gift cards! All terms and conditions may be found at the bottom of the Rafflecopter widget.
• Competition ends July 5th, 2012.
• You may enter on any of the blogs below – Rafflecopter won’t allow you enter twice.
• You may tweet about the giveaway (the last option in the Rafflecopter) every day for extra entries!
Please visit the lovely sponsors of this competition!
I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend! I’ve got some awesome things to share with you this upcoming week so stay tuned! If you haven’t entered the Zoya Giveaway you’ve still got some time, so check out that post [HERE]!! In the meantime, enjoy this weeks Beauty Blogger Coalition Roundup! ^_^
- Is your hair and skin dry and damaged? MyStyleBell explains the difference between Argan Oil and Grapeseed Oil and explains which one is better for your hair.
- Are you interested in trying a monthly sample service for beauty products? Emily has tried a few and was happy with the first impression of Sample Society by beautybar.com. See what came in the June Sample Society box!
- Everything has a scent, even cold! Designer Serge Lutens celebrates it in his avant-garde, new fragrance, l’eau Froide. Alison Blackman of the Advice Sisters checks out the fragrance and gives a report. Cool yourself all Summer long!
- Miss L from Beauty by Miss L tried L´Oreal Youth Code Luminize Super Serum and now shares her thoughts about it.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom showcases polishes inspired by the movie Snow White and the Huntsman.
- Glitter.Gloss.Garbage has swatches of MAC Casual Colour.
- Brooke from BlushingNoir shows you what is in her first (and second!) Little Black Bag with this open box video!
- BeautyJudy wear-tests, reviews and shares swatches of Dermelect’s new ME Anti-Aging Color Nail Lacquers. Do theydeliver on the company’s promise of chip-resistance and nail strengthening? Find out!
- BeautyTidbits is giving away a bunch of new NIVEA skincare goodies and a trendy beach tote to get you ready for the beach season!
- Phyrra brings you the best in bright hair from Premiere Beauty Orlando.
- The Pink Sith yammers on about mermaids and cable TV, but she shows you some awesome pictures of Models Own Nail Polish in Indian Ocean while she does it.
- Take the headache out of nail art and try this simple trick from Blushing Basics.
- Are you looking for a great peel for summer-ready glowing skin? Lola from Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog is a huge fan of Suki Renewal Bio-Surfacing Facial Peel because it’s natural, vegan, and highly effective!
- There are some big-name must-haves out there, but when you shop locally a whole new world can open up for a beauty enthusiast! Follow Bailey around a farmers market and see what local beauty she finds.
- Beauty Info Zone wants to teach you about double cleansing with Dermalogica PreCleanse. They also want one US reader to win the product to see how great it is for themselves.
- Beauty and Fashion Tech looks at some truly odd beauty items with The 8 Strangest Beauty Products.
- Girl Gloss has a MAC Casual Colour Collection Swatch of the Shade Keep it Casual.
- How do you remove your makeup? TheFabZilla tried a gamut of ways but got hooked with Micellar water. Check out her recent faves.
- It is Giveaway time over at Pammy Blogs Beauty! So, head on over to enter to win a Total Beauty Collection sample box!
- Polarbelle spends a little time getting her nautical on with the Mac Hey, Sailor eyeshadows.
- Nails and Noms shows us some pretties from the new indie kid on the block, Cirque Nail Polish with their Dark Horse Collection!
- The Makeup Divas shares swatches and reviews MAC Ditto Shade & Smoke Shadow Liners.
- Have you been searching for a Polish that wears like a Gel? Midnight Manicures presents Dazzle Dry, it’s vegan, big 5-Free and dries in 5 minutes!
- Want a tan without the wrinkles? Lipgloss Break reviews Dr. Dennis Gross’s New Glow Pad sunless tanning towels.
- Playing Russian Roulette with your Hair? Cosmetically Challenged gives you three tips to help keep you and your hair safe.
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful is traveling across the country & shows you the L’Occitane Verbena Sachet & Fragrance/Gloss Duo that are traveling must haves!
- Gia of Bottles and Bottles of Polish wore 3 purple polishes at the same time– check out how amazing they looked together
- Where the party at? Lynn shows you the After Party on her nails over at Oh So Lacquered.
- Always on the search for great makeup, Christina of Curls N Pearls shares a review of the RevitaLash Spotlight Highlighting Pencil. Check out what she thinks!
- Nails Beautiqued has some summertime fun mouthwatering hues for your nails? Checkout Jessica Gelato Maio Collection.
- Always looking for the best in skin care, Spontaneous Chick posted 4 avocado face masks that work.
- Hello Dollface copies Julianne Hough’s natural makeup for a pretty daytime look. Will you see Rock of Ages this weekend?
- Geniabeme has a bright FOTD using Kiss My Sass Cosmetics!
- Do you believe in happy endings? Mina of Fabulous Awesomeness swatches the Fairytale Collection by Cult Nails!
- Katia-Blondycandy went to Beauty Trend Show at Nordstrom in South Coast Plaza and was lucky to get two great makeovers from YSL and Guerlain. Watch her funny photos and read advices from best makeup artists.
- Want a colorful, dramatic, and edgy look? Nancy from The Dark Side of Beauty shows us how to create it with the Sugarpill Burning Heart palette!
- Perilously Pale shows us how to achieve the on trend anti-smokey eye look with the new Maybelline New York Luminous Lights Quads.
- Beauty from Liz shows beauty products that she has purchased in May. Maybe it is interesting to see what you can buy when you live in Estonia?
Just a quick post for ya today! I’m editing pictures and creating posts to share with you guys for the upcoming week. EXCITING STUFF! 😛
Until then, I hope you enjoy this weeks Beauty Blogger Coalition Roundup for June 1st. ^_^
- During Fashion Week this past February, Retrodiva was able to visit with the Advanced Skin Care Spa esthecians and learn all about Luzern Laboratories products. Find out why their products are so divine.
- Find your sunglasses! Brooke from BlushingNoir shows off three of the Summer 2012 Neon Nail shades from China Glaze!
- Lola from lola’s secret beauty blog has found that the Rouge Bunny Rouge Sweet Excesses Glassy Gloss in Fleur Parfait delivers the perfect pink pout for the summer months!
- Phyrra tells you it’s not really the end of the world with the Meow End of Days Collection.
- Glitter.Gloss.Garbage has solutions for your hyperpigmentation problems.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom has found the perfect pinky coral creme in China Glaze’s Make Some Noise!
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows us Lovely Audrey from Jewelmint.
- Fan of Game of Thrones? Nancy from The Dark Side of Beauty shows us how to create a fierce House Lannister inspired look using Lime Crime’s ChinaDoll palette.
- Wine that’s good for your skin? Beauty Tidbits turns to Red Wine therapy with Apivita Wine Elixir Anti-wrinkle & Firming Night Cream, a gentle exfoliating and rejuvenating cream that restores the skin while you sleep.
- Hello Dollface shows how to get Kristen Stewart’s Red Hot Look with makeup from MAC.
- Perilously Pale thinks she has found her go to palette for a sophisticated smoky eye with the Dior 3 Couleurs Smoky Trio in Smoky Pink.
- May has been a fabulous month for trying great new products and discovering some old faves! Check out what made Pammy Blogs Beauty‘s Star Products list for May 2012!
- Spontaneous Chick tries out three new products from Boots skincare. The reviews are in but they’re a little mixed.
- Beauty Info Zone checks out Make Up For Ever’s newest addition: Aqua Shadows. Find out what’s to love and what to watch out for.
- Liz shows an easy smokey eye with NYX eyeshadows, great for a night out.
- Christina from Curls N Pearls shares her favorite Nicole Richie hairstyles from over the years. Who’s your favorite celeb hair icon?
- The Beauty Delicacy shares her barely there cruelty-free lipstick picks for May.
- When artwork and nail polish collide! Nails and Noms shows us a sneak peak of Georgia On My Mind, the newest Rescue Beauty Lounge Collection!!
- Glossybox has hit the US & Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful will show you what its bringing including Zoya, Burberry, & more!
- Take a look at Geniabeme‘s Little Black Bag Review! There are lots of pictures of all her goodies she got while playing the trading game!
- The Stepford Witch features Kutki, one of the colors from the NARS Thakoon Nail Polish collection. Check out what this pastel blue looks like swatched.
- Miss L shows her favorite beauty products from May 2012.
- Polarbelle brings you a look at the newest Chanel Ombre’ Contrast Eyeshadow Duo.
- The Lacquered Lady shows us her favorite summer neon nail polish!
- Are you an It Girl? Mina from Fabulous Awesomeness shares the June Julep Maven box, including fun, summer nail polish swatches.
- Wondering which shade of Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation may be your perfect match? The Beauty Professor shares swatches and a review of this coveted product.
- We’ll I’ll be Damned! Cosmetically Challenged gets “damned” by The Damn Salon!
- BeautyJudy reviews and swatches the new shades of Milani Color Perfect Lipstick and determines that these are retro 80s department store lippies – in a good way!
- Mac and cheese can make you feel cozy on an off day, but BeautyXpose shows how LORAC’s Unzipped nude eyeshadow palette does the trick when you can’t decide what makeup to wear.